If you are the kind of person who is fond of South Indian delicacies, then a Dosa Maker is one of the most important appliances that you must possess. The technology behind the dosa maker has eliminated most of the limitations that could be faced in the conventional way of making dosa.
Dosa making machine is becoming widely popular due to several important factors. Firstly, dosas that are prepared in this appliance are very healthy when compared to the ones that are made in pans. This is because the pans consume a lot of oil to cook the dosa. On the other hand, dosa makers can cook dosas in minimal oil or no oil at all. Secondly, it is very fast and efficient. It can prepare awesome and delicious dosas in no time. Thirdly, it is not a bulky appliance and is easily portable. Since it is compact, it does not occupy much space in the kitchen. The sleek and lightweight design also adds to its list of advantages. Lastly, a variety of dosas can be prepared in a dosa maker.
If you already own a dosa maker, then you are probably aware of the advantages that it has over the conventional method of making dosa. Here are few things you need to ensure to follow while using a dosa maker:
- Operating Voltage- Before any electronic appliance is used, it is a good practice to always check the main supply voltage. So, before you switch on your dosa maker, make sure that the main voltage of your house corresponds to the unit voltage of the dosa maker.
- Preheat- Once the dosa maker is plugged into the electric supply, the power indicator glows. This means that the appliance has been switched on. Before you put the batter and start preparing the dosa, make sure that you preheat for at least three to five minutes. This would make sure that the batter does not stick to the surface of the dosa maker and the dosa will also get prepared much faster and get cooked properly.
- Cool Before Cleaning- After using the appliance, do not start cleaning it immediately. Make sure you let it stay for a couple of minutes to cool before cleaning. If you start scrubbing it while it is hot, there are chances that you scrap off the non-stick material on the surface.
- Variety- Dosa maker can be used not only for making dosa, but also for making chillas, crepes and omelettes. You can find several chilla and crepe recipes online as well as in the user manual of your dosa maker. Thus, your dosa maker is actually versatile.
- User Manual- Most people fail to understand the importance of a user manual and refrain from reading the guidelines. The user manual includes a detailed description of your dosa maker and may help you make the best out of it.
- Regular Usage- Another important thing that you must do is to keep using your dosa maker regularly so that all the components remain functional. This will increase the lifespan of the dosa maker.
Dosa maker is certainly a very useful appliance. Use these Coupons for Flipkart shopping so that you make sure you get the best value for the money you invested.